FORUMS

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Error with rotation

18th August 2014, 01:54 AM |#1  
Devel0per95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Error with rotation in ace 2 (GT-I8160)

my phone is not rotating

I DON'T KNOW WHY

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
 
 
19th August 2014, 12:21 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devel0per95

Error with rotation in ace 2 (GT-I8160)

my phone is not rotating

I DON'T KNOW WHY

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

have u try flashing a custom rom? if u have i think its a hardware problem
19th August 2014, 01:21 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
What rom you have? try factory reset
29th August 2014, 12:11 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Official rom or custom ?
If custom, what rom do you have ?
Where it crashes ? Main screen ? App list ? In game ?
Factory reset could help, but maybe it's not the last solution.
29th August 2014, 07:54 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellon

Official rom or custom ?
If custom, what rom do you have ?
Where it crashes ? Main screen ? App list ? In game ?
Factory reset could help, but maybe it's not the last solution.

crash? where'd you see crash from
29th August 2014, 11:00 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I think the best way is try CM11 from TC and use calibration on novator settings app, if not work go to service (but with stock rom)
3rd October 2014, 08:19 PM |#7  
Devel0per95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRaB@

I think the best way is try CM11 from TC and use calibration on novator settings app, if not work go to service (but with stock rom)

thanks worked !!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes