FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Moving Pictures/Videos To Sd-card

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By NangaParbat75, Member on 20th July 2014, 12:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello again

After i have moved my pictures/videos to the SD-card, can i then delete them from the default storage ?

Thanks !

20th July 2014, 12:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NangaParbat75

Hello again

After i have moved my pictures/videos to the SD-card, can i then delete them from the default storage ?

Thanks !

After you have moved pictures to sd card what pictures are there to delete in 'default' storage?
The Following User Says Thank You to teddytsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 12:46 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Yes they are still there. I changed the camera settings to move photos to memory card but it doesnt help, the photos always come to the default storage ( you click the Gallery icon and there the photos are )
20th July 2014, 02:19 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

Yes they are still there. I changed the camera settings to move photos to memory card but it doesnt help, the photos always come to the default storage ( you click the Gallery icon and there the photos are )

Photos from external and internal will be displayed even if folders have same names in different locations :/
The Following User Says Thank You to teddytsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 03:48 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Thanks for your reply !

My phones internal memory is small so i want to move the pictures to the SD-card, but isnt it kinda useless when i now have them in both internal and external
20th July 2014, 11:39 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Thanks for your reply !

My phones internal memory is small so i want to move the pictures to the SD-card, but isnt it kinda useless when i now have them in both internal and external

If you use a file manager to move the pictures how would they still be at original location??
21st July 2014, 06:54 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
I have not used a file manager , i have done it like this manual http://www.smartmobilephonesolutions...to-memory-card

I deleted the photos from default storage after i had moved them to SD and now they are gone from both internal and external
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread