[Q&A] [ROM][CM9]Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0-V4.0 [FINAL] [UPDATE][12.12.2013]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][CM9]Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0-V4.0 [FINAL] [UPDATE][12.12.2013]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][CM9]Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0-V4.0 [FINAL] [UPDATE][12.12.2013]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

zordankrish

Nov 18, 2012
Error after installation of custom rom

I installed the rom from this link:
http://xdaforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=58305303

After rebooting it got stuck on
Encryption unsuccessful
Encryption was interrupted and
can't complete. As a result the data on your phone is no longer accessible.

To resume using your phone you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account.

Is it possible to get this rom working or I will have to switch back to my stock rom?

zordankrish

Nov 18, 2012
Is this thread dead or what? I didn't get any reply

Error after installation of custom rom

I installed the rom from this link:
http://xdaforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=58305303

After rebooting it got stuck on
Encryption unsuccessful
Encryption was interrupted and
can't complete. As a result the data on your phone is no longer accessible.

To resume using your phone you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account.

Is it possible to get this rom working or I will have to switch back to my stock rom?

Bohdan.Stefanyshyn

Dec 21, 2014
Most stable and beautiful rom for cooper. How match time i lost with other roms, and i always go back to him.
Just one Q?: can someone port S3/S4 caller screen from Cooperve ROM "TouchWiz-Resurrection V9.5"? looks amazing.

zordankrish

Nov 18, 2012
Most stable and beautiful rom for cooper. How match time i lost with other roms, and i always go back to him.
Just one Q?: can someone port S3/S4 caller screen from Cooperve ROM "TouchWiz-Resurrection V9.5"? looks amazing.

i got my phone bricked with this rom. Do we need to partition the sd card beore installing it. Which verison of clockwork mod have you used for this installation?

BagusSujarwo

Nov 13, 2014
Bogor
Greatest rom

I've tried sooooo many rom.
this is THE BEST ROM i've ever tried.

good job !!

will it be for kitkat or lollipop??

ttommikk

Sep 4, 2013
Please, can you send me "Multilanguage Keyboard from stock", because this is best keyboard which I know.

aniceman

May 21, 2015
Thanks

i m using xda as visitor so much for lots of roms in two years. at last i flashed your rom a few months ago and in this time i see your rom is the most perfect rom i ve used. thank you for the rom. (i ve just become a member for saying this)