Samsung galaxy ace 2x GT-S7560M problem

6th July 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?
Last edited by TotalAbyss; 6th July 2014 at 03:09 AM.
6th July 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 44

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss

I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?

Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.
6th July 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail

Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.

I am not very phone savvy so I have no idea what a stock image from sammobile is and or how to flash my phone. sorry, Could you go into more detail for me?
6th July 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

I am not very phone savvy so I have no idea what a stock image from sammobile is and or how to flash my phone. sorry, Could you go into more detail for me?

I belive I found the correct firmware from sammobile for my phone and I downloaded odin but I have no idea how to use it.
6th July 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

I belive I found the correct firmware from sammobile for my phone and I downloaded odin but I have no idea how to use it.

Actually never mind took mew a bit but I finaly figured it out and fixed my phone thanks for the help though. For pointing me in the right direction.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread