Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung galaxy ace 2x GT-S7560M problem

Tip us?

TotalAbyss
Old
(Last edited by TotalAbyss; 6th July 2014 at 03:09 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung galaxy ace 2x GT-S7560M problem

I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?

Team Fail
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss View Post
I updated my phone when I bought it today it restarted and now It will not get past the GT-S7560M screen.

I have done a factory reset and wipe a few times with no luck.Removeing battery for a few mins and still no luck. Should I just bring the phone back to the store and get a replacement?
Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.
Currently owned devices:
-Samsung Galaxy Ace II X (GT-S7560M) - Running CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)
-2012 Asus Nexus 7 4.4.4 (Not rooted, but I'm thinking about it!)

TotalAbyss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Try grabbing a stock image from sammobile and flash it using Odin. Be sure you are using the proper carrier as well. That should unbrick your phone.

I am not very phone savvy so I have no idea what a stock image from sammobile is and or how to flash my phone. sorry, Could you go into more detail for me?

TotalAbyss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I am not very phone savvy so I have no idea what a stock image from sammobile is and or how to flash my phone. sorry, Could you go into more detail for me?

I belive I found the correct firmware from sammobile for my phone and I downloaded odin but I have no idea how to use it.

TotalAbyss
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I belive I found the correct firmware from sammobile for my phone and I downloaded odin but I have no idea how to use it.
Actually never mind took mew a bit but I finaly figured it out and fixed my phone thanks for the help though. For pointing me in the right direction.