Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

brijeshep

Aug 26, 2012
►KERALA◄
9droid.blogspot.com
[Discussion] CyanogenMod 12.0 (Android Lollipop 5.0.2) | Cooper | Test Build |

ibah2qImWiZTvZ.png

Here's the discussion thread for the new Lollipop update using Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.0 by Androidarmv6 Team.

Last edited:

Mm7

Jan 6, 2013
CM-12 build are for developers only. Basic things are totally broken (libcamera.so, ART...), the rom still doesn't reach the lock screen. For this reason experimental builds shouldn't be download by non-developers (keep in mind that we do not need testers now).

I ask you kindly to close this thread. This thread will be useful as soon as the rom is alpha/beta.

Reactions: Bhargav97

psyke83

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 29, 2011
100% agreed with @Mm7. These builds are far too early in development to be tested by users, and advertising them now is only going to waste our build server's bandwidth (not to mention the possibility of unsolicited support questions about these builds that were never meant to be tested).

For more context, please see my post regarding cm12 builds for Galaxy Y, as it applies to all cm12 builds from our project: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57583235&postcount=259

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    100% agreed with @Mm7. These builds are far too early in development to be tested by users, and advertising them now is only going to waste our build server's bandwidth (not to mention the possibility of unsolicited support questions about these builds that were never meant to be tested).

For more context, please see my post regarding cm12 builds for Galaxy Y, as it applies to all cm12 builds from our project: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57583235&postcount=259
    [Discussion] CyanogenMod 12.0 (Android Lollipop 5.0.2) | Cooper | Test Build |

ibah2qImWiZTvZ.png

Here's the discussion thread for the new Lollipop update using Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.0 by Androidarmv6 Team.

Test Results:-

I had tested this build, but always get into boot loop.

Got this error on logcat,

exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory
    CM-12 build are for developers only. Basic things are totally broken (libcamera.so, ART...), the rom still doesn't reach the lock screen. For this reason experimental builds shouldn't be download by non-developers (keep in mind that we do not need testers now).

I ask you kindly to close this thread. This thread will be useful as soon as the rom is alpha/beta.