Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 41,670 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsund ace 5830

Tip us?
 
markoskag25
Old
(Last edited by markoskag25; 26th June 2014 at 12:11 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default samsund ace 5830

<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...

i've tried odin and jtag my pc recognize(mith the thick with the battery) my phone but it dont boot not even in download mode
what can i do now?

it recognize it us android composite adb interface
 
mahithm
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 956
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoskag25 View Post
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...

i've tried odin and jtag my pc recognize(mith the thick with the battery) my phone but it dont boot not even in download mode
what can i do now?

it recognize it us android composite adb interface
Make sure that you are in the Download Mode and not on Emergency Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". If you are in the Emergency Download Mode, odin will stop the flashing with that error. Also make sure the ops file is named as "Cooper_v1.0.ops". Wrong name can also give this error. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
 
markoskag25
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Make sure that you are in the Download Mode and not on Emergency Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". If you are in the Emergency Download Mode, odin will stop the flashing with that error. Also make sure the ops file is named as "Cooper_v1.0.ops". Wrong name can also give this error. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
unfortunately nothink comes on the screen ;/ what can i do now?and i has not enable debug mode. i think i'm screwed
 
mahithm
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 956
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoskag25 View Post
unfortunately nothink comes on the screen ;/ what can i do now?and i has not enable debug mode. i think i'm screwed
Can you tell us what exactly happened to your phone? Is it bricked? If yes, how? Can you enter both Recovery Mode and Download Mode?
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
 
markoskag25
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Can you tell us what exactly happened to your phone? Is it bricked? If yes, how? Can you enter both Recovery Mode and Download Mode?
i cant turn it on or nothing not even downlaod mode or recovery but odin reconize but it's always going stuck
here
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...
 
mahithm
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 956
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoskag25 View Post
i cant turn it on or nothing not even downlaod mode or recovery but odin reconize but it's always going stuck
here
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...
Try this guide to force open Download Mode from odin. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
 
markoskag25
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Try this guide to force open Download Mode from odin. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
thks you so much but odin is stucking with this method too:/
 
markoskag25
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoskag25 View Post
thks you so much but odin is stucking with this method too:/
is ti possible in enable debug from my pc now?
 
mahithm
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 956
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoskag25 View Post
is ti possible in enable debug from my pc now?
Try this guide. Here is the link,

[SOLVED] - Manually enable adb debugging from recovery

Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Twik Keeps Your Accounts Secure with Randomly Generated Passwords

If youre one of thosewho find it just an impossible task to keep trackof … more

Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more