[Q] aircel packet data blocked

Search This thread

mayurmane

Jul 13, 2014
pune
really looking forward for some help from u guys.. :crying::crying:
m using galaxy ace gts5830 with cyanogenmod 10.1-20130908 and aircel network.
my problem is that from last few days i cannot access packet data because the access points gets deleted automatically and instead of aircel it shows 405804 code. i cannot create access point manually as even after saving its not displayed.
is there any solution to change back the 405804 code back to aircel or any app or update to fix the network issue??
m really frustrated. pls pls pls help me guys...:(

Jul 5, 2014
Thrissur
my problem is that from last few days i cannot access packet data because the access points gets deleted automatically and instead of aircel it shows 405804 code. i cannot create access point manually as even after saving its not displayed.
is there any solution to change back the 405804 code back to aircel or any app or update to fix the network issue??

I think it is because of the ROM. Try flashing another ROM. :)
Kindly,
MZ

D

Deleted member 5617821

This is a known problem with Android Jellybean 4.2.x earlier builds. You can see similar problems here,

Issue 40203:Access Point Names (APN) automatically deleted in 4.2

I suggest you upgrade your OS, CM 10.1, to the latest build or install CM 10.2. I haven't seen anyone reporting a similar problem in the latest build of CM 10.1 or 10.2. You can find all the roms available for our device in the following link,

Know your Device:Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 ~Root~Odin~CWM~ROM LIST

Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:

debajyoti1

Dec 4, 2013
Asansol
www.TechHere.ml
m really frustrated. pls pls pls help me guys...:([/QUOTE

seems its a rom's fault...reset the phone..it may solve the problem.