No registration required

[Q] [HELP] no Google Play in Ultimatum ROM - Timescape UI

OP andyvanbasten

29th July 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
i need help
i was just installed to my new ROM: The Ultimatum v4.9 today....i chose Timescape UI on installation process...
the problem is that i cant find my Google Play...and unfortunately some Apps are can't be synchronized with system...for example: Tweetcaster, TimeScape, and etc which are need Google Service...

i really appreciate your help...

sorry for the wrong forum
29th July 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 363

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyvanbasten

i need help
i was just installed to my new ROM: The Ultimatum v4.9 today....i chose Timescape UI on installation process...
the problem is that i cant find my Google Play...and unfortunately some Apps are can't be synchronized with system...for example: Tweetcaster, TimeScape, and etc which are need Google Service...

i really appreciate your help...

sorry for the wrong forum

First of all, wrong section mate. Always post such question in the Galaxy Ace S5830 Q/A section. As for the TimeScape UI problem, did you follow the steps to be done after the installation? You can find the necessary details here. Also make sure to sign into your Google account. Google Play usually comes up right after you do that. Do post the result. Hope I Helped

P.S. Reported to FM to move to right section.
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Unhappy thanks for correction, but....
thanks for your correction...i'll post it there...

but the matter is when first time i finished the installation, reboot my phone, and enter the main screen...there is no login screen to login our Goggle account...

any suggestion?
29th July 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  

956 posts
More
Quote:

thanks for your correction...i'll post it there...

but the matter is when first time i finished the installation, reboot my phone, and enter the main screen...there is no login screen to login our Goggle account...

any suggestion?

Try going to Settings>Accounts & Sync> Add Account. See if it works. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
30th July 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
i've try adding account using that way..but there is no google connection...
it's just a kind of any regular email...and after logged in my phone still can't access the Google Play even i have installed another googlePlay.apk
30th July 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #6  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 129

140 posts
More
Did you flash Gapps package? Because Gapps aren't installed in this rom.. You have to flash the Gapps package provided in the download section by the developer..
After that replace the old Playstore with the latest version or let it update itself. You will be able to add Google account after that..
30th July 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #7  

956 posts
More
Quote:

i've try adding account using that way..but there is no google connection...
it's just a kind of any regular email...and after logged in my phone still can't access the Google Play even i have installed another googlePlay.apk

That's odd. Can you try installing the rom with any of the other UI's and see if the problem persists? Do post the result. Hope I Helped
5th August 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Thumbs up Problem Solved :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by nix01

Did you flash Gapps package? Because Gapps aren't installed in this rom.. You have to flash the Gapps package provided in the download section by the developer..
After that replace the old Playstore with the latest version or let it update itself. You will be able to add Google account after that..

PROBLEM SOLVED

thank you so much...this advice solved my problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread