Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with Instagram

Tip us?

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalantas View Post
many thanks.
i have one more question, can i install this rom you have suggested with CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.6 that i currently have or i have to upgrade?
if i have to upgrade this one would be fine?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48806481
CWM 5 is more than enough with CM 7, CM 9 and CM 10 roms. CWM 6 should only be used if you want to go for CM 11 (KitKat) roms. But even in CM 11 roms, there is one rom (KitKat for All) that works quite well with CWM 5. So you are good to go with the recovery you have know. Make sure to follow the installation instructions specified in the thread. Good Luck
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalantas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
i've just installed it.everything looks to work fine.
i've tested instagram,it won't leave me to upload a picture but at least i can browse through the app.

have you tested instagram on your device?

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
i've just installed it.everything looks to work fine.
i've tested instagram,it won't leave me to upload a picture but at least i can browse through the app.

have you tested instagram on your device?
No, I don't use Instagram on Ace. It could be a RAM problem though
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kalantas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
so what do you suggest to do?i pressed the home button in order to close any other running programs but the problem insists

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 359
Quote:
so what do you suggest to do?i pressed the home button in order to close any other running programs but the problem insists
You can use Greenify to hibernate other unnecessary apps that runs in the background. You can save some RAM that way.