Linked apps keeps showing on internal memory

Search This thread

WhiteMoon-

Jun 23, 2014
Hi guys, im stuck here. I just create a partition which is showing OK on link2sd:
Internal
SD
2° partition SD

But for example, i have Google Play Services and Google Play Store linked to the 2° SD partition but when i go to the internal memory status they are showing there resulting in full memory because Google Play Services's size is 92,34mb and the Play Store 18mb. How can i fix this? Since i dont have any other app installed except for link2sd and i cant install nothing more.

My phone is a Galaxy Ace s5830L with a custom ROM.

And another question, is it normal that Google Play Service's size?

Thanks!

R

Raakib Zargar

Hi guys, im stuck here. I just create a partition which is showing OK on link2sd:
Internal
SD
2° partition SD

But for example, i have Google Play Services and Google Play Store linked to the 2° SD partition but when i go to the internal memory status they are showing there resulting in full memory because Google Play Services's size is 92,34mb and the Play Store 18mb. How can i fix this? Since i dont have any other app installed except for link2sd and i cant install nothing more.

My phone is a Galaxy Ace s5830L with a custom ROM.

And another question, is it normal that Google Play Service's size?

Thanks!

Hello Bro

Apps like Google Play Store and Play Services run on RAM. They Cannot be moved to SD Card.

Try APP Partitioning.

Hit THANKS button.