[Q] Can I play Papa Pear, Clash of Clans or something?

OP xwalero

15th July 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Hi, I'm wondering if I can play games like Clash of Clans, Papa Pear or Candy Crush on a Galaxy Ace, 'cause it says that those apps are not compatible with the device. I managed to play Throne Rush jus by installing JB 4.2, but I think these other games require a bigger resolution (?). Is there any tool to fix this?

Thanks.
15th July 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 361

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwalero

Hi, I'm wondering if I can play games like Clash of Clans, Papa Pear or Candy Crush on a Galaxy Ace, 'cause it says that those apps are not compatible with the device. I managed to play Throne Rush jus by installing JB 4.2, but I think these other games require a bigger resolution (?). Is there any tool to fix this?

Thanks.

No, sadly you can't run any of the games specified above. All the games you specified above is for armv7 architecture. Our Ace uses armv6 architecture and lacks the processing power and RAM. Also you can't port those games either as they use Unity Engine 4.0 or above. It's more of a hardware problem and hence there is no tool to fix it. Only thing you can do is to buy a new phone. Hope I Helped
15th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
Oh okay u_u.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread