Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can I play Papa Pear, Clash of Clans or something?

Tip us?

xwalero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Can I play Papa Pear, Clash of Clans or something?

Hi, I'm wondering if I can play games like Clash of Clans, Papa Pear or Candy Crush on a Galaxy Ace, 'cause it says that those apps are not compatible with the device. I managed to play Throne Rush jus by installing JB 4.2, but I think these other games require a bigger resolution (?). Is there any tool to fix this?

Thanks.

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwalero View Post
Hi, I'm wondering if I can play games like Clash of Clans, Papa Pear or Candy Crush on a Galaxy Ace, 'cause it says that those apps are not compatible with the device. I managed to play Throne Rush jus by installing JB 4.2, but I think these other games require a bigger resolution (?). Is there any tool to fix this?

Thanks.
No, sadly you can't run any of the games specified above. All the games you specified above is for armv7 architecture. Our Ace uses armv6 architecture and lacks the processing power and RAM. Also you can't port those games either as they use Unity Engine 4.0 or above. It's more of a hardware problem and hence there is no tool to fix it. Only thing you can do is to buy a new phone. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

xwalero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Oh okay u_u.