MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

[Q] samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830 wont turn on

6th July 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
i am using this phone since more than 2 years.
It was working perfectly fine until yesterday i tried connecting the charger but it didn't indicate charging, so i tried another charger and another socket, but it didn't work.
Then i thought i need to restart it, so i turned it off and after that its not turning on.
i never tried rooting or such, i was using the official android 2.3.6

please let me know if there is s solution to it.
Thanks
Last edited by faizzi; 6th July 2014 at 01:25 AM.
6th July 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 359
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizzi

i am using this phone since more than 2 years.
It was working perfectly fine until yesterday i tried connecting the charger but it didn't indicate charging, so i tried another charger and another socket, but it didn't work.
Then i thought i need to restart it, so i turned it off and after that its not turning on.
i never tried rooting or such, i was using the official android 2.3.6

please let me know if there is s solution to it.
Thanks

Try taking out the battery and then putting it in and switching on. Was the battery out of juice? How old is the battery? If that doesn't work try changing the battery. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
6th July 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Try taking out the battery and then putting it in and switching on. Was the battery out of juice? How old is the battery? If that doesn't work try changing the battery. Do post the result. Hope I Helped

i believe the battery is fine, cuz i have tried it in another phone
6th July 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 359
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizzi

i believe the battery is fine, cuz i have tried it in another phone

Can you go to Recovery Mode (Home+ Power button) and Download Mode (Vol Down+ Home+ Power button)?
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Can you go to Recovery Mode (Home+ Power button) and Download Mode (Vol Down+ Home+ Power button)?

none of them works
6th July 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 359
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizzi

none of them works

Try charging the phone a bit and then switch it on. If that doesn't work either, better consult the Service Center as it could be some kind of a hardware fault. Hope I Helped
6th July 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Try charging the phone a bit and then switch it on. If that doesn't work either, better consult the Service Center as it could be some kind of a hardware fault. Hope I Helped

okk... i'll do that.... thanks
15th July 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #8  
Muhammed Zakhir's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Thrissur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Once it happened for me too. Remove the battery and insert it but not fully, gently push it towards the pin. Connect the charger and turn the switch on the socket. Wait for a few seconds. Your phone might be okay now and now it may indicate the charging sign.
Kindly,
MZ

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes