OP kishore55

24th June 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7

115 posts
More
Hello to everyone,

Thanks for The Ultimatum V4.0 Rom to the developers, its good its fast and with ext of sd card now my internal memory is 800mb. Till now around 300mb filled and 350 mb remaining , but my prob is installed some games ( streaker, crash driver, dragracing ,) for these games i am getting force closes . What to do is it the problem of extending internal memory ? . Please can any one help me.
24th June 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 360

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore55

Hello to everyone,

Thanks for The Ultimatum V4.0 Rom to the developers, its good its fast and with ext of sd card now my internal memory is 800mb. Till now around 300mb filled and 350 mb remaining , but my prob is installed some games ( streaker, crash driver, dragracing ,) for these games i am getting force closes . What to do is it the problem of extending internal memory ? . Please can any one help me.

I don't think this has anything to do with expanding memory. It must be because these are HD games and our device has low processing power & RAM. Try using Chainfire 3D with such HD games. See if it makes a difference. Do post result. Hope I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 791

1,804 posts
Quote:

Hello to everyone,

BTW I suggest you to use STOCK roms in order to play games and to got the best performace, because those roms have all the best optimizations due to the original included libs
The Following User Says Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper The Ripper

BTW I suggest you to use STOCK roms in order to play games and to got the best performace, because those roms have all the best optimizations due to the original included libs

Hi bro, thanks for your reply. Is it real ? that stock roms are good at games and performance. So using link2sd in stock rom would be good. Please help me out , I want my phone to be fast and can play games, leaving everything aside. Because i can use ADW launcher in stock which is good. So , how can you rate between Ultamatum V3 and Stock when my preferences are performance and games.
25th June 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #5  

956 posts
More
Quote:

Hi bro, thanks for your reply. Is it real ? that stock roms are good at games and performance. So using link2sd in stock rom would be good. Please help me out , I want my phone to be fast and can play games, leaving everything aside. Because i can use ADW launcher in stock which is good. So , how can you rate between Ultamatum V3 and Stock when my preferences are performance and games.

I completely agree with @Viper The Ripper. Nothing can beat the stability and performance of the stock rom. Yes, you can use Link2SD to increase the internal memory. You should try it on so that you can rate it yourself
25th June 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #6  
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227

985 posts
More
Quote:

So using link2sd in stock rom would be good. Please help me out , I want my phone to be fast and can play games, leaving everything aside. Because i can use ADW launcher in stock which is good. So , how can you rate between Ultamatum V3 and Stock when my preferences are performance and games.

Link2Sd requires init.d support for linking apps, which is not there in stock rom. So it doesn't work on stock rom(except for moving user apps to sdcard).
*Use stock based custom roms instead.
& for gaming... u can use Cyanogenmod 7 rom(2.3.7) & its good to use chainfire3D with slightly overclocked CPU. Btw, cm7 roms become noticeably smoother than stock based roms at the same overclock frequency.
Last edited by Galaxy_Rohit; 25th June 2014 at 06:40 PM.
25th June 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor

1,804 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

Link2Sd requires init.d support for linking apps, which is not there in stock rom. So it doesn't work on stock rom(except for moving user apps to sdcard).
& for gaming... u can use Cyanogenmod 7 rom(2.3.7) & its good to use chainfire3D with slightly overclocked CPU. Btw, cm7 roms become noticeably smoother than stock based roms at the same overclock frequency.

What!... AFAIK intit.d is NOT requiered to use link2sd and it's fully working with stock roms...

Just a rooted device and sdcard with 2 partitions e.g. (fat32 & .extX)...

More info here
Last edited by Viper The Ripper; 25th June 2014 at 07:46 PM.
26th June 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #8  
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227

985 posts
More
Then what is this bro...
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403752097175.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	2817884
26th June 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #9  

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

I completely disagree at the fact that Link2SD doesn't work on stock rom. Link2SD works quite well on any roms even with the one's that doesn't have init.d support. As a matter of fact, I'm using it now with the stock rom DDKQ8. Unlike other scripts, Link2SD doesn't rely on init.d alone. Mount scripts are created at init.d, install-recovery.sh, etc. My only advice is that while using Link2SD, go for an ext 2 partition. ext 2 partition works well with all roms. I ended up experiencing force closes when using ext3 and ext4 partitions. @Viper The Ripper
26th June 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor

1,804 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

I completely disagree at the fact that Link2SD doesn't work on stock rom. Link2SD works quite well on any roms even with the one's that doesn't have init.d support. As a matter of fact, I'm using it now with the stock rom DDKQ8. Unlike other scripts, Link2SD doesn't rely on init.d alone. Mount scripts are created at init.d, install-recovery.sh, etc. My only advice is that while using Link2SD, go for an ext 2 partition. ext 2 partition works well with all roms. I ended up experiencing force closes when using ext3 and ext4 partitions. @Viper The Ripper

LOL!

God shave the Queen!

... nobody read the "more info link", requirements section form the Official Link2sd thread?
Last edited by Viper The Ripper; 26th June 2014 at 08:58 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread