Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,548 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 - androidarmv6 [COOPERVE][Nightly Builds]

Tip us?

Cakawuete
Old
(Last edited by Cakawuete; 20th August 2014 at 08:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalid bilal View Post
can anyone provide fix for video recorder , can i use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2288917
There is no fix atm. Why do you want to try something which is not made for your phone ?
And please use discussion thread !!

m4r50
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakawuete View Post
And please use discussion thread next time.
Sorry. I really can't understand differences between threads. When I need to use discussion thread and when this thread??

Hitesh2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4r50 View Post
Sorry. I really can't understand differences between threads. When I need to use discussion thread and when this thread??
If you have some quires , questions , doubts etc so you have to use Discussion Thread & If you have some FIX for the Build or some development you have done related to the topic then you have to use DEVELOPMENT Thread .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GibboAce
Old
Thanks Meter 5
found a problem:
on the stable rc9 i cant set up cause at the first boot when i have just selected the language, as i dont have SIM in the device, i press skip when it advises me that i dont have any, i get ''sorry, setup wizard has stopped, and goes back to the language selection. Keeps looping this way if i attempt to set up......
on the nightlies everything is ok
PAY ATTENTION, IF I HELPED YOU AND YOU DON'T HIT ''THANKS'' I WILL MAKE YOUR HOUSE BLOW UP WITH AN AGM65B FIRED FROM AN EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON

m4r50
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibboAce View Post
found a problem:
on the stable rc9 i cant set up cause at the first boot when i have just selected the language, as i dont have SIM in the device, i press skip when it advises me that i dont have any, i get ''sorry, setup wizard has stopped, and goes back to the language selection. Keeps looping this way if i attempt to set up......
on the nightlies everything is ok
(Re)Install without GApps ...

GibboAce
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I still hadn't flashed the gapps.... Tomorrow I'll try again...(here's 23:30 😉&#128512
PAY ATTENTION, IF I HELPED YOU AND YOU DON'T HIT ''THANKS'' I WILL MAKE YOUR HOUSE BLOW UP WITH AN AGM65B FIRED FROM AN EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON