Installing themes on Cyanogenmod 7

Search This thread
Maybe you though that there were not so many themes for CM7, but now i brought you a pack of themes for cyanogemod 7. So for the people that do not know how to install these themes i will give you the instructions here:

First of all unzip the file. you will notice that there are a lot of APKs. transfer all those apks to your phone.
after that, download an app that is called "root explorer" you will need this aplication, go and enter to that app, once you are there, select all the apks that are on CM7 themes file, y copy all the themes and paste it on " system/app ". after pasting one by one give inverted L permission. I hope you understand everything that i typed.
Reboot you phone and go to theme chooser and you will see all the themes there,

All these themes are awesome, you will like it.
good bye

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Maybe you though that there were not so many themes for CM7, but now i brought you a pack of themes for cyanogemod 7. So for the people that do not know how to install these themes i will give you the instructions here:

First of all unzip the file. you will notice that there are a lot of APKs. transfer all those apks to your phone.
after that, download an app that is called "root explorer" you will need this aplication, go and enter to that app, once you are there, select all the apks that are on CM7 themes file, y copy all the themes and paste it on " system/app ". after pasting one by one give inverted L permission. I hope you understand everything that i typed.
Reboot you phone and go to theme chooser and you will see all the themes there,

All these themes are awesome, you will like it.
good bye
Maybe you thought that there are very less themes you should check these

CM7 Theme Chooser Themes - Over 310 Themes!.