Accidentally cleared Google Services Framework/Now can't access Play Store & Internet

OP Rikmeister17

27th August 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Hey guys so I encountered this problem because I was trying to get rid of an error popping up every time I open wifi on my phone, it was something like gapps stopped working and that would go on 3-4 times in 1 minute intervals every time I turn on wifi.

So I read something saying that you should just clear the data on a couple of internal apps on my device like the google play store and other apps similar to the Google Services Framework found on the ALL tab on manage apps.

So I proceeded to uninstall the updates on Google play store, I even uninstalled Google Play Services completely since it was just huge, then when I cleared the data for Google Services Framework when I tried accessing the Play Store, I wasn't able to. It just said Server error, even if I keep retrying it just won't connect. Same thing applies to cloud to device updates or basically anything that I can do with an internet connection that I previously had.

I was just wondering if anybody can help me solve this one.

I'm running a custom rom from Destructo570, the Extremis 2.1

Thanks in advance devs, as always.
28th August 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

45 posts
You can try restoring the stock rom

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread