Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

[Q]Bricked My S5830M(I)

OP Buckstrat

31st July 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Don't flash Ace's firmware it will hard brick then you can't restore it by your self you need to give it to Service Center,

And do split by your self and make a wipe package and flash it follow these video

Did everything, installed the wipe and non-wipe package and still stuck at boot screen :/ i think i'm close to throw it by the windows.
31st July 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #22  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,403

1,743 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstrat

Did everything, installed the wipe and non-wipe package and still stuck at boot screen :/ i think i'm close to throw it by the windows.

After flashing wipe package did you tried to get into recovery ? if recovery is not working then now its time to give it to service center .
31st July 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Quote:

After flashing wipe package did you tried to get into recovery ? if recovery is not working then now its time to give it to service center .

Acutally i'm in recovery mode.. Was going to root, flash CWM and flash a custom rom.. to see if it works.
31st July 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #24  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆

1,743 posts
More
Quote:

Acutally i'm in recovery mode.. Was going to root, flash CWM and flash a custom rom.. to see if it works.

First try wipe data/wipe cache and then let the phone boot with stock Rom then try your other methods .
31st July 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Quote:

First try wipe data/wipe cache and then let the phone boot with stock Rom then try your other methods .

Nope tried it nothing happend ;(... That's a strange problem so i thin i got a nice and pretty rock right now 'caue the nearest service center is 6h from my house
31st July 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #26  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆

1,743 posts
More
Quote:

Nope tried it nothing happend ;(... That's a strange problem so i thin i got a nice and pretty rock right now 'caue the nearest service center is 6h from my house

6hours are too far do one thing throw that phone and get a new one , like Moto G .
31st July 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #27  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 145

669 posts
More
Go to this link and try this splitted firmware..follow instruction..and i think this time u definately unbrick your device..
http://www.firealby.blogspot.com/201...msung.html?m=1
31st July 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #28  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Quote:

6hours are too far do one thing throw that phone and get a new one , like Moto G .

Hard to buy any cellphone even the cheap Moto G when you're in a third world country like mine ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi

Go to this link and try this splitted firmware..follow instruction..and i think this time u definately unbrick your device..
http://www.firealby.blogspot.com/201...msung.html?m=1

Already tried that one
Last edited by Buckstrat; 31st July 2014 at 05:00 PM.
31st July 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #29  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 145

669 posts
More
Quote:

Hard to buy any cellphone even the cheap Moto G when you're in a third world country like mine ..

Already tried that one

If u r going in recovery mode then try cm7 rom..make ext4 system then flash cm kernel and rom..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread