Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Bricked My S5830M(I)

Tip us?
 
Buckstrat
Old
#21  
Buckstrat's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
Don't flash Ace's firmware it will hard brick then you can't restore it by your self you need to give it to Service Center,

And do split by your self and make a wipe package and flash it follow these video
Did everything, installed the wipe and non-wipe package and still stuck at boot screen :/ i think i'm close to throw it by the windows.
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#22  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,385
Posts: 1,667
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstrat View Post
Did everything, installed the wipe and non-wipe package and still stuck at boot screen :/ i think i'm close to throw it by the windows.
After flashing wipe package did you tried to get into recovery ? if recovery is not working then now its time to give it to service center .
 
Buckstrat
Old
#23  
Buckstrat's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
After flashing wipe package did you tried to get into recovery ? if recovery is not working then now its time to give it to service center .
Acutally i'm in recovery mode.. Was going to root, flash CWM and flash a custom rom.. to see if it works.
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#24  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,385
Posts: 1,667
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstrat View Post
Acutally i'm in recovery mode.. Was going to root, flash CWM and flash a custom rom.. to see if it works.
First try wipe data/wipe cache and then let the phone boot with stock Rom then try your other methods .
 
Buckstrat
Old
#25  
Buckstrat's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
First try wipe data/wipe cache and then let the phone boot with stock Rom then try your other methods .
Nope tried it nothing happend ;(... That's a strange problem so i thin i got a nice and pretty rock right now 'caue the nearest service center is 6h from my house
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#26  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,385
Posts: 1,667
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstrat View Post
Nope tried it nothing happend ;(... That's a strange problem so i thin i got a nice and pretty rock right now 'caue the nearest service center is 6h from my house
6hours are too far do one thing throw that phone and get a new one , like Moto G .
 
amolgosavi
Old
#27  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 665
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
Go to this link and try this splitted firmware..follow instruction..and i think this time u definately unbrick your device..
http://www.firealby.blogspot.com/201...msung.html?m=1
 
Buckstrat
Old
(Last edited by Buckstrat; 31st July 2014 at 05:00 PM.)
#28  
Buckstrat's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
6hours are too far do one thing throw that phone and get a new one , like Moto G .
Hard to buy any cellphone even the cheap Moto G when you're in a third world country like mine ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi View Post
Go to this link and try this splitted firmware..follow instruction..and i think this time u definately unbrick your device..
http://www.firealby.blogspot.com/201...msung.html?m=1
Already tried that one
 
amolgosavi
Old
#29  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 665
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckstrat View Post
Hard to buy any cellphone even the cheap Moto G when you're in a third world country like mine ..



Already tried that one
If u r going in recovery mode then try cm7 rom..make ext4 system then flash cm kernel and rom..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more

Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more