Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

online streaming disabled!!!!

Tip us?
 
ArWin GiLL
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: PunJab
Exclamation online streaming disabled!!!!

heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#2  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,378
Posts: 1,655
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArWin GiLL View Post
heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..
1.MX Player
2.Es File Explorer.
 
ArWin GiLL
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: PunJab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
1.MX Player
2.Es File Explorer.
thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#4  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,378
Posts: 1,655
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArWin GiLL View Post
thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"
Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ArWin GiLL
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: PunJab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it
thanks a ton buddy.. problem solved..
 
Cool vats
Old
#6  
Cool vats's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: LUDHiANA
Thumbs up Tell me more about your Custom Rom?

It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!


Hit Thanks if i helped you!!
 
amolgosavi
Old
#7  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 630
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool vats View Post
It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!


Hit Thanks if i helped you!!
He already said that his problem is solved then why u r giving non usefull answer

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Bring Back Tablet UI on KitKat

Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more

Give Your Notification Shade a Facelift with these Modding Guides

Modification has always been one of the strong suits of Android, due in … more

Keep Track of How Much Your Car Truly Costs with Car Logbook

It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more

New Nvidia SHIELD Tablet OTA! Moto G 4G Gets Official CyangenMod 11 Nightlies – XDA Developer TV

The Nvidia SHIELD Tablet gets its … more