APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

online streaming disabled!!!!

OP ArWin GiLL

6th July 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag PunJab
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..
6th July 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,424

1,810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArWin GiLL

heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..

1.MX Player
2.Es File Explorer.
8th July 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag PunJab

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

1.MX Player
2.Es File Explorer.

thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"
8th July 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #4  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,424

1,810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArWin GiLL

thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"

Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag PunJab

10 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it

thanks a ton buddy.. problem solved..
18th July 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #6  
Flag LUDHiANA
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
More
Thumbs up Tell me more about your Custom Rom?
It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!

Hit Thanks if i helped you!!
18th July 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #7  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 146

671 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool vats

It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!

Hit Thanks if i helped you!!

He already said that his problem is solved then why u r giving non usefull answer

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread