FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

EFS Please Help Please

17th July 2014, 07:19 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
DEVICE: s5830i

Can anyone please give me EFS Folder??

i accidentally deleted My EFS Folder!! efs folder is empty now....
i need efs files and imei writing tutorial to write my own imei number

Please Please Help me
 
 
17th July 2014, 07:23 PM |#2  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

DEVICE: s5830i

Can anyone please give me EFS Folder??

i accidentally deleted My EFS Folder!! efs folder is empty now....
i need efs files and imei writing tutorial to write my own imei number

Please Please Help me

See my signature click on my threads and go to IMEI number restoring methods guide .
17th July 2014, 07:49 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

See my signature click on my threads and go to IMEI number restoring methods guide .

i have a blank efs partiotion what do i do??
18th July 2014, 04:42 AM |#4  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

i have a blank efs partiotion what do i do??

Then Flash Stock via Odin .
18th July 2014, 06:27 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Then Flash Stock via Odin .

Flashing stock restores my imei but efs is still empty.. and as soon as I flash other rom.. imei changes to blank..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th July 2014, 06:29 AM |#6  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

Flashing stock restores my imei but efs is still empty.. and as soon as I flash other rom.. imei changes to blank..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Then remove your battery and write down IMEI number it will be on back of your phone , then follow my video in restoring guide.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 04:05 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Then remove your battery and write down IMEI number it will be on back of your phone , then follow my video in restoring guide.

I tried it!! it worked.. thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
currupt, efs, help !
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes