[Q&A] Root,Unroot,CWM,and how to Flash Galaxy Ace S5830i

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for Root,Unroot,CWM,and how to Flash Galaxy Ace S5830i

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Root,Unroot,CWM,and how to Flash Galaxy Ace S5830i. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Castle2k

Feb 1, 2014
Port-Au-Prince
Everything Works!

:D You have saved my day! my sister was about to kill me!
You done press thanks button, you get the files from this thread.

maybe thats can help, for S5830 i is with the phone off press:

downloading mode : vol +- and power button

recovery mode : vol + home button and power , when appear logo return to black screen then stop press power button, when return logo press another time power button and stop press home button now we are in recovery mode.

root: update.zip

unroot: unroot.zip

cwm: clockworkrec5830i.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files

update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.11 MB, 1 views)

unroot.zip - [Click for QR Code] (101.4 KB, 0 views)

ClockWorkRec5830i.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.31 MB, 1 views)

PX-32

Nov 4, 2014
please guys help me my phone was stuck in the bootloop so i downloaded odin and installed the pda file on my phone but now it doesnt even boot i cant even go to recovery mod or even connect to pc it looks like it wiped everything in the phone help please

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

actualy my was bricked and a downloaded the pda file to install it with odin everything worked so fine but when the phone rebooted it looked like it was wiped from everything but after few hours i realiszed that the phone is working but nothing is showing on the screen i can always enter download mod HELP ME PLEASE i bricked a phone that isnt even mine

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

so i posted a reply and somehow went to another thread or something but anyway here is the setps ive tried http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1552792

azam218

Apr 3, 2015
root issue with samsung galaxy ace 5830i

my samsung galaxy ace got stuck on booting stage and its not getting on anyway it just showing samsung then auto restart again and again ,... i already flash with odin3.7 but still the issue is same
i tried to install new rom but when i open cwm and choose root.zip its showing me log_e_flie can't mount and restart with same i'm not able to install custom rom's also it also showing log_file can't mount form

i'm new on this site i don't know how to fix it plz help me asap

thanks

ehsanotaku

Dec 16, 2014
my samsung galaxy ace got stuck on booting stage and its not getting on anyway it just showing samsung then auto restart again and again ,... i already flash with odin3.7 but still the issue is same
i tried to install new rom but when i open cwm and choose root.zip its showing me log_e_flie can't mount and restart with same i'm not able to install custom rom's also it also showing log_file can't mount form

i'm new on this site i don't know how to fix it plz help me asap

thanks

For s5830i /5839i device use my instruction @ post#4 according to your correct PDA/CSC/MODEM and Country/ Region /Carrier ; follow the procedure from the line "-1. Download one of the newest non wipe....till you reach the end of the post" I am assuming you have an access to download mode and not hard - bricked your device .
Report your progress,,,,,,

sahr haider

Apr 13, 2015
Dear admin please help..
I have samsung galaxy ace s5830i & i want
To know how to hibernate all apps.

Sent from my Q700S using XDA Free mobile app

Koroleva

Aug 2, 2015
Recovery / Download modes

Hi,

My father have some trouble with his S. Ace GT-S5830i and asked me to help him. He couldn't open the apps manager anymore so I tried a Factory rest like 4 times but the problem wasn't solved. I thought of flashing the officiel ROM but I ran into some problems.
I manage to root the device with Kingoroot because I couldn't do it manually from the recovery mode. When I press the keys (power+home+vol+) I get the recovery menu but it's not working. When I choose anything from the menu (reboot, update from sd card, wipe ...) I get nothing just a triangle with (!) in it. I can't reboot the phone unless I remove the battery.
Then I tried Odin to flash the ROM but it didn't recognize the phone. When I do the vol (+) + vol (-) + Power I get in the Factory mode (and not the download mode)

foto2000

Sep 13, 2015
Actual CWM for the Galaxy Ace S5830i?

Hello,

which is the actual Version of CWM for the Galaxy Ace S5830i and where do I get it?

Thanks, greetings,
Foto

ananthr

Jun 12, 2016
I just done this process. But my network is not working. It shows network error. I changed the sim and it shows the same. What to do?