FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

I have One!

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By wildlime, Junior Member on 15th August 2014, 08:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th November 2014, 02:56 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by limestar

Attached. Not sure if these are any good or not.

Try AnTuTu Benchmark scores beautifully
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-13-00-38-16.png
Views:	440
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	3019904   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-13-00-39-14.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	3019905  

17th November 2014, 03:52 PM |#92  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioxmen

I look for the wallpaper used on this photo

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 17th August 2014 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th August 2014 at 11:48 PM ----------

Does it have the ultra power saving mod???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes it has the ultra power saving mode.
1st May 2015, 06:10 PM |#93  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 93

More
I got this phone too. It is on firesale at $250, but I got it for $240 bc of ebay bucks. Its unlock so I am using it on Tmobile. I am getting 4G LTE icon.

Now, what happened? Did Samsung misfired on this phone?

I like the small form factor. Look like a distant cousin to my Note 4.
1st May 2015, 07:20 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I think this phone was way underrated because of the initial hefty price but not with the price at 250$ range I have found this to be the best phone for me. And I have used all kinds of phone and infact I used like 25-30 different phones last year to find the perfect phone for myself
1st May 2015, 07:37 PM |#95  
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivelio

I think this phone was way underrated because of the initial hefty price but not with the price at 250$ range I have found this to be the best phone for me. And I have used all kinds of phone and infact I used like 25-30 different phones last year to find the perfect phone for myself

I see. Why is Samsung only release it for ATT? If they want to make more money, they should make it for every carrier. I thought its on fire sale so Samsung can get rid of it.
1st May 2015, 07:43 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67

I see. Why is Samsung only release it for ATT? If they want to make more money, they should make it for every carrier. I thought its on fire sale so Samsung can get rid of it.

Samsung was testing the new design template with alpha before it settled on s6 and so I believe alpha was supposed to be just something they release in small market for feedback. Now that they have s6 out they are not going to make any more alpha as s6 is already turning out to be a good cash cow for Samsung.
1st May 2015, 08:16 PM |#97  
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivelio

Samsung was testing the new design template with alpha before it settled on s6 and so I believe alpha was supposed to be just something they release in small market for feedback. Now that they have s6 out they are not going to make any more alpha as s6 is already turning out to be a good cash cow for Samsung.

Sounds reasonable. I thought its a good size phone but at a $250 price is just awesome. Get it while its this cheap.
5th May 2015, 05:59 PM |#98  
Flag Atlanta

More
I like this phone. This is not my primary phone. I have it unlock and use on T-mobile. It cannot do T-mobile Wifi calling. You have to root it to do T-mobile hotspot.

I use this phone when I go jogging and use it for gps to upload my running stats to FB.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread