Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Why No updates custom roms made for Galaxy Camera My Question/Request to Developers

OP rahib172

19th August 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
More
Hey everybody, I was really excited when I first saw videos and reviews about this Camera And I bought one for myself, but since then there are no ROM updates or custom rooms nor any mods for this device? Why there is no development work done for this GC100 camera..? Don't you guys think it's a popular and good device and there are many users who want to customize their GC, alteast port note3 or s5 camera to this device plz plz its a Request you guys are amazing and I know you can do it n I hope you will.. Thanks

Regards
20th August 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahib172

Hey everybody, I was really excited when I first saw videos and reviews about this Camera And I bought one for myself, but since then there are no ROM updates or custom rooms nor any mods for this device? Why there is no development work done for this GC100 camera..? Don't you guys think it's a popular and good device and there are many users who want to customize their GC, alteast port note3 or s5 camera to this device plz plz its a Request you guys are amazing and I know you can do it n I hope you will.. Thanks

Regards

I would settle for a custom recovery...
14th September 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag NE Florida
Thanks Meter: 115

526 posts
More
This is a typical scenerio with the Camera 2 now out and the K Zoom. As soon as upgraded models and especially completely new models are released development usually comes to a screeching halt on the previous models. These are not wildly popular devices, so it's not too surprising that there was never much development to begin with. The same development fizzle happened with my Note 2 phone, and lack of popularity was a big problem with my Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread