Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 47,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked.NEED HELP

Tip us?

Inferno786
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Bricked.NEED HELP

Hi.I have been messing around with my Galaxy Core duos a lot lately.I rooted it and installed chainfire 3D and then ended up with my phone being soft bricked but then I reinstalled the stock rom via Odin and it didn't do any good my phone still kept stuck at Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 logo and then I accidentally ticked the nan erase or whatever it was and started the process again.Now I am in a really bad situation.My phone is Stuck at Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.Please select recovery mode on Kies and try again.I don't know what to do from here.Please I need help.Some one please guide me

palmaputravp
Old
Thanks Meter 13
ever face this problem, first, i pull out the battery, then reinsert again the battery, go to download mode (volDown+Home+Power), then flashing stock firmware via Odin, and working, i got back my stock firmware. You can try

AnsleyC
Old
Thanks Meter 58
You can fix this without factory resetting or flashing stock rom. Just follow this steps:

(1) Follow this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVXX-YdhRU0
It's a guide on how to install android sdk which will b used to uninstall chainfire 3D drivers.
(2) Start your phone into recovery mode (home+volup+press+power)
(3) Navigate to "Mounts & storages" and mount /system
(3) Plug in your phone via USB cord to your computer with recovery mode on.
(4) Once you have adb opened in command prompt, type adb shell.
It will display a "#" (without quotes)
(5) Type "sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" (without quotes)
(6) You will c d magic!

Hit the thanks button if this helped Cause i Searched the whole web ( lol :P ) while i had undergone the same problem but couldn't find a proper 1. This is a combination of all
Hit thanks if i helped!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnsleyC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]