[Q] Some other functions of my device not working.

OP smokeshow11

4th August 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi there. I need help for my device. After I rooted my Samsung galaxy core I8262 i'v planned on installing the CWM Recovery. But before that, I tried to back up my device using the TITANIUM Backup. While the backup procedure is on the process my phone shuts down (because the battery is low i guess). After then, when i turned on my phone, the boot process stops only at the SAMSUNG logo. But after a couple of restarts (maybe 10 i guess) my phones passes the boot process of the SAMSUNG logo. Now while i'm using my device I've found out some other malfunctions like:

1) I can't detect and bluetooth devices even other devices tried to detect me but its undescoverable.
2) I can connect to a hotspot device, but i cant access the Internet even if it has a connection.

So far those where the problems that i had encountered yet after the backup problem occurs. What should I do in this kind problem? Should i upgrade my firmware?

Thanks
4th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 121

343 posts
Flash your rom stock with odin
The Following User Says Thank You to pepmat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat

Flash your rom stock with odin

How will i do that? Thanks?
I already have an Odin v1.85 but I dont really know how to do it?
Im new in this ^_^
4th August 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 121

343 posts
Download the stock firmware from the site SamMobile, then turn off your phone and press Power + Volume ↓ + Home and vibrates when the phone leaves the power and press volume ↑. Then connect your phone to the PC, open odin, click pda and select the file . md5 of the stock rom you downloaded and click start.
The Following User Says Thank You to pepmat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepmat

Download the stock firmware from the site SamMobile, then turn off your phone and press Power + Volume ↓ + Home and vibrates when the phone leaves the power and press volume ↑. Then connect your phone to the PC, open odin, click pda and select the file . md5 of the stock rom you downloaded and click start.

What does the procedure do? What was gonna happen if i do it?
I just wanna have knowledge on how its done ^_^. Before I'll try this one. Thanks man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread