[Q] Odin, drivers and dtecting

OP BarthoSM-G350

11th July 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I am using a SM-G350

Yesterday tried to make a running recovery mode on my phone but failed - when i try to turn on phone in recovery mode (volup+home+power) there is a red exclamation mark in the top right corner. Used Odin v1.85 and it saw my phone and everything seem to went OK there was a PASS message.

It didn't work so I kept reading Installed USB drivers, KIES and then my phone stopped appearing in Odin when I tried to do it again with the drivers instaled and an other ODIN version it just doesnt seem to see my phone anymore, same goes for KIES does not connect to my phone...
Ofc tried ODIN in download mode and opened as admin.
and for KIES tried with the multimedia on etc.

When plugging the phone to the computer there is this install window that show that:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cantInstall.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2845124
CDC Serial
CSC Serial
SM-G350

Cant find drivers.

I tried reinstalling several times dunno what to do now.
Please help!
11th July 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarthoSM-G350

Hello,

I am using a SM-G350

Yesterday tried to make a running recovery mode on my phone but failed - when i try to turn on phone in recovery mode (volup+home+power) there is a red exclamation mark in the top right corner. Used Odin v1.85 and it saw my phone and everything seem to went OK there was a PASS message.

It didn't work so I kept reading Installed USB drivers, KIES and then my phone stopped appearing in Odin when I tried to do it again with the drivers instaled and an other ODIN version it just doesnt seem to see my phone anymore, same goes for KIES does not connect to my phone...
Ofc tried ODIN in download mode and opened as admin.
and for KIES tried with the multimedia on etc.

When plugging the phone to the computer there is this install window that show that:

Attachment 2845124
CDC Serial
CSC Serial
SM-G350

Cant find drivers.

I tried reinstalling several times dunno what to do now.
Please help!

UPDATE:

Well i thought restoring firmware from phone will help in some way, and now its not turning on because of the red exclamation mark.

WHAT I WANT TO DO IS:
Be able to delete the firware that was on the phone from the provider
Install a custom ROM

If You could provide me with some links or help on how to do it now i would really appreciate it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread