XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please, I need help !!

Tip us?

faredshawky
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Please, I need help !!

salut, how are you my friend i need help> i have a galaxy core and i given it many rooms but at last i do some thing stupid i puts a room in a phone memory in SD card so he taking a room and then he stopped and never open I guess that the bot file its been deleted so the phone Do not feel anything so i need your help And Thank you very much..

anup34
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by faredshawky View Post
salut, how are you my friend i need help> i have a galaxy core and i given it many rooms but at last i do some thing stupid i puts a room in a phone memory in SD card so he taking a room and then he stopped and never open I guess that the bot file its been deleted so the phone Do not feel anything so i need your help And Thank you very much..
>which ever rom you are installing read the instruction first to; how 2 install
>phone memory & sd card is different... & use proper cmw .if u know how to install a rom ,definitely it will work. n dont think soo much..
any prob google it..

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF HELPED
MY WORK : [SHARE]/[PORTED] New update Apk From Various Roms & Device

PRESENT DEVICE Samsung Galaxy core i8262. Android OS: v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5 GPU Adreno 203 MY PREVIOUS DEVICE : - Samsung galaxy grand , Sony Xperia J, Samsung Galaxy Y.