Samsung General Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F knowledge base

24th September 2014, 01:01 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up
Hey guys,

Chimera worked fine for me 1st try around. You should consider using something like USBDeview first in order to remove all samsung drivers from your computer so nothing interferes.
After the clean driver install I just installed Chimera and followed the on screen instructions without a problem.

Everything worked better than expected, and I sure hope we will see a custom rom by the end of the year :fingers crossed:

Good luck to you guys
26th September 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #42  

2 posts
Hi guys, now i know how root my mobile, a member from htcmania posted on spanish what we need for root the mobile, but now i have other problem...
I used 3 days trial license and now i don't know how root my mobile, just i have 1 pc, what can i do?
Thank you guys!
27th September 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #43  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeticoSpanish

Hi guys, now i know how root my mobile, a member from htcmania posted on spanish what we need for root the mobile, but now i have other problem...
I used 3 days trial license and now i don't know how root my mobile, just i have 1 pc, what can i do?
Thank you guys!

Hi,

You have multiple ways you could pursue this endeavor, what you choose will be entirely dependant on your comfort zone. I will list a few of them for you, ordered from least to most complicated:
1. You could use a friend's computer;
2. You could restore an older backup of your Windows, before you had Chimera installed;
3. You could make a virtual PC with the help of Oracle Virtual Machine;
4. You could go to an Internet Cafe (if such a thing still exists in your area);
5. You could format your PC and with a fresh install of windows get another 3 day trial;
6. You could buy the program.

What you choose is entirely up to your preference and pocket.

Good luck to you.
27th September 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #44  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQLixie

Hi,

You have multiple ways you could pursue this endeavor, what you choose will be entirely dependant on your comfort zone. I will list a few of them for you, ordered from least to most complicated:
1. You could use a friend's computer;
2. You could restore an older backup of your Windows, before you had Chimera installed;
3. You could make a virtual PC with the help of Oracle Virtual Machine;
4. You could go to an Internet Cafe (if such a thing still exists in your area);
5. You could format your PC and with a fresh install of windows get another 3 day trial;
6. You could buy the program.

What you choose is entirely up to your preference and pocket.

Good luck to you.

He could also just simply follow the instructions for manual root included in the initial post of this thread. Download the files attached to the post, flash them via ODIN (via PDA section) and install SuperSU from Google Play - Done.
Without messing up your computer.
28th September 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #45  

3 posts
I assumed that was the first solution he tried seeing as it was there to begin with. But you could be right, good catch.

@BeticoSpanish - Let us know if you managed to make it work.

Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy core, lte, recovery, root, sm-g386f
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank