FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Samsung General Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F knowledge base

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By bchzmlsn, Junior Member on 29th August 2014, 12:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd May 2015, 11:30 PM |#141  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Don't you forget to put a link ?
However why did you say that ?
 
 
9th May 2015, 10:44 AM |#142  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ÇM
Is there somebody which is already working on?
13th May 2015, 04:46 PM |#143  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
euh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by benplay

Is there somebody which is already working on?

Apparently no...
I'm ready, if somebody is motivated, to work on it together
15th May 2015, 10:25 AM |#144  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo159951

Apparently no...
I'm ready, if somebody is motivated, to work on it together

I'd like but don't have any knowledge in coding and i'm very bad in english.
Have you got good knowledge in coding?
17th May 2015, 02:01 PM |#145  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benplay

I'd like but don't have any knowledge in coding and i'm very bad in english.
Have you got good knowledge in coding?

I'm very bad in english too!
I have some knowledge in coding however only in web languages...
I will try to start this rom custom by reading cyanogen's tuto available on their website.
Edit: Finaly I think it will be too much complicated because as we can see on the ROM custom for galaxy core there are many bugs as wifi, blueooth....
-----------------------------------

Je suis mauvais en anglais également!
J'ai quelques connaissances en codage mais seulement dans des languages du web (pour les sites internet)
Je vais essayer de commencer cette ROM custom en lisant les tutos de cyanogen disponible sur leur site
Edit: Finalement en regardant la page de dev sur la ROM Custom pour galaxy core il y a trop de problèmes comme le wifi ou le blueooth...
Last edited by bobo159951; 23rd May 2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: somes news
4th June 2015, 09:46 PM |#146  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo159951

Apparently no...
I'm ready, if somebody is motivated, to work on it together

if u are ready just reply i hava almost make a custom recovery but for a rom i'll need help
10th June 2015, 06:25 PM |#147  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
yeahhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bochko

if u are ready just reply i hava almost make a custom recovery but for a rom i'll need help

This month I have a national exam (BAC) so I can just help quickly but I'm ready until I don't brick my phone
Sorry for my english
12th June 2015, 10:25 AM |#148  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bochko

if u are ready just reply i hava almost make a custom recovery but for a rom i'll need help

Try do do the recovery and after we will see how to port a rom

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

i've just found it:http://builder.clockworkmod.com/
Will it work?
Yesterday, 03:15 PM |#149  
Domino5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zadupie
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Anything? Please this device is too awesome to be abandoned without ROMS and recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy core, lte, recovery, root, sm-g386f
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes