- binder bugs, i.e. leaks, API misuse
- lowmem killer logic errors
- scheduler, i.e..spurious wakeups, "bouncing cow", fair scoring
- vm subsystem changes to oom killing, google lowmemkiller
- kswapd wasting CPU time no longer occurs
- cpufreq microoptimizations (wakeups, useless computation), interactive governor updated to latest version from msm-kernel for 3.10 Google Wear
Kernel forked from work of another xda member. That's documented in github project itself, and revision history.
Changes come from Torvalds tree, msm and common. The kswapd fix comes from a google search. You can look for "contention_wait" yourself to note the source.
Pull requests and forks welcome. So are quality well-researched bug reports. Feature requests, only if sensible and educated.