For those who are saying that they are not able to change max cpu frequency,
Delete "phservice" file, this file(service) changes the max/min frequency to default as soon as you change it!
If you delete it, you will be able to set your own max/min frequencies, but don't forget to take a backup
Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app
How to install the kernel?
1) Download Flashify app from Play Store.
2) Download the boot.img file.
3) Open flashify.
4) U will be in backup & restore tab.
5) Backup ur stock kernel first.
6)Then switch to Flash tab.
7) And select Boot Img option.
8] Navigate to the downloaded boot.img file & select it & press Ok
9) Then Reboot.
Thanks to @StariX37
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|