FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[XPOSED] CRT screen off animation.

209 posts
Thanks Meter: 48
 
By afaquekhaja, Senior Member on 19th June 2014, 09:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys.

Finally a working crt animation for our phone.

Steps.

1. Download and install xposed installer from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...fying-t1574401
2. Open the app and tap on download.
3. Scroll down and select screenoff animation by zst123.
4. Download and install. Select the type of effect you want.
5. Enable it in xposed modules and reboot.
6. Enjoy.


This does have a bug atleast on my phone. Which is switching on the screen requires pressing the button thrice. And sometimes when receiving a call you get a completely blank screen.



Warning! This is not my work and I'm not responsible if this damages your phone.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to afaquekhaja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th June 2014, 12:13 PM |#2  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaquekhaja

Hey guys.

Finally a working crt animation for our phone.

Steps.

1. Download and install xposed installer from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...fying-t1574401
2. Open the app and tap on download.
3. Scroll down and select screenoff animation by zst123.
4. Download and install. Select the type of effect you want.
5. Enable it in xposed modules and reboot.
6. Enjoy.


This does have a bug atleast on my phone. Which is switching on the screen requires pressing the button thrice. And sometimes when receiving a call you get a completely blank screen.



Warning! This is not my work and I'm not responsible if this damages your phone.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Yeah finally my search over thanks a lot bro I have been looking for this since months.....but don't scare like this....

Always press the thanks button if helped
19th June 2014, 12:20 PM |#3  
pepmat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Whats is? Screenshot please

Inviato dal mio GT-I8260 utilizzando Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 12:21 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
I'm not scaring you guys. Was just giving a warning.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to afaquekhaja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 12:35 PM |#5  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaquekhaja

I'm not scaring you guys. Was just giving a warning.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Bro its working but the animation is too slow yaar....its not as sharp as the original even when setting the scale to maximum

Always press the thanks button if helped
19th June 2014, 12:37 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
You can change the duration in the module. And it has more effects as well

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 02:06 PM |#7  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaquekhaja

You can change the duration in the module. And it has more effects as well

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Can you tell me how

Always press the thanks button if helped
19th June 2014, 02:09 PM |#8  
The_Rencis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iecava
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
I can`t find it, can someone can send me the .apk?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes