FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

delete

230 posts
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from vovaftw: Cm11
Nothing here

XDA:DevDB Information
Delete, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Fame

Contributors
vovaftw

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2014-09-05
Last Updated 2014-09-05
 
 
7th September 2014, 09:57 AM |#2  
Laelson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
What is this? [emoji55]

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.
7th September 2014, 11:27 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laelson

What is this? [emoji55]

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.

nothng anymore
7th September 2014, 12:27 PM |#4  
Laelson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
[emoji29] [emoji106]

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.
7th September 2014, 02:53 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laelson

[emoji29] [emoji106]

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.

it was a cm11 rom but i deleted it
7th September 2014, 03:04 PM |#6  
Laelson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vovaftw

it was a cm11 rom but i deleted it

Excluded because? had long sought one for my fame.

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.
7th September 2014, 04:30 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laelson

Excluded because? had long sought one for my fame.

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.

i dont get you
10th September 2014, 10:00 AM |#8  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
cool bro,,if you want to make cm11 :/

maybe you can help with this repo
https://github.com/wulsic/android_de...ung_nevispcm11

and the kernel

https://github.com/wulsic/android_ke...ung_nevispcm11

we got problem not solved on this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55318330

just info
10th September 2014, 03:18 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12

cool bro,,if you want to make cm11 :/

maybe you can help with this repo
https://github.com/wulsic/android_de...ung_nevispcm11

and the kernel

https://github.com/wulsic/android_ke...ung_nevispcm11

we got problem not solved on this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55318330

just info

thank you i will look
The Following User Says Thank You to vovaftw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 08:05 PM |#10  
Laelson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12

cool bro,,if you want to make cm11 :/

maybe you can help with this repo
https://github.com/wulsic/android_de...ung_nevispcm11

and the kernel

https://github.com/wulsic/android_ke...ung_nevispcm11

we got problem not solved on this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55318330

just info

Thanks [emoji16]

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes