Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Corsifame 2 rom Kitkat themed

Tip us?

b.j
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch92 View Post
Hmm maybe it has something to do with framework. Anyway you can port it to ur stock rom. Replace identical files from system/app from my rom to ur stock except systemui and secsetting.apk and provider. U can replace ur stock font too.
thank you bro

blackwatch92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.j View Post
thank you bro
Well did it work? Out device has still the same specs except yours support dual sim. And here's a secret... If you look in app info on the settings menu for example the contacts, it shows wulsic's cm10 signature. I just ported the apps from cm10 and put it in naneys rom.. Meaning i didn't really created it, just a compilation so a very huge thanks to our devs
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.j View Post
thank you bro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3dsxlboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm getting a laptop soon, so I'll be able to help if you want. Also I was a tester. :P
I dont really have much to put in my signature. Ive got to find an awesome picture. Until then, this. -_-

blackwatch92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
What should we add next then? I'm thinking creating a new xperia ui for our fame
The Following User Says Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manojnagendra
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default for s6812

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch92 View Post
What should we add next then? I'm thinking creating a new xperia ui for our fame
Can you pls tell me the procedure how to install it on fame s6812?will everything work like sim card and are there any modifications to be done before installing it.Help would be appreciated.

blackwatch92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojnagendra View Post
Can you pls tell me the procedure how to install it on fame s6812?will everything work like sim card and are there any modifications to be done before installing it.Help would be appreciated.
Wipe data and cache and dalvic cache the install zip. But it has some issues because its not designed for dual sims
The Following User Says Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midoen
Old
(Last edited by midoen; 4th September 2014 at 05:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
could you please tell me, which resources (apks/lib/jar) that related to quick panel addition toggle (tick/untick) on display settings?
i may have accidentally removed something (with no backup, sadly) and then when i select quick panel on display settings it wont work anymore, it says something like 'settings.apk stopped working'.
please help me, thanks in advance
cheers,,

n keep famous

toshiro71
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by midoen View Post
could you please tell me, which resources (apks/lib/jar) that related to quick panel addition toggle (tick/untick) on display settings?
i may have accidentally removed something (with no backup, sadly) and then when i select quick panel on display settings it wont work anymore, it says something like 'settings.apk stopped working'.
please help me, thanks in advance
cheers,,

n keep famous
here u go, download file from b elow link and flash it via CWM. This is contains systemUI, framework and some other necessary stuff. I hope this will solve ur problem.
Cheers, &
Thanks to @blackwatch92 for providing this file

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Pk...hEcGFkVTA/edit
The Following User Says Thank You to toshiro71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midoen
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro71 View Post
here u go, download file from b elow link and flash it via CWM. This is contains systemUI, framework and some other necessary stuff. I hope this will solve ur problem.
Cheers, &
Thanks to @blackwatch92 for providing this file

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Pk...hEcGFkVTA/edit
This is exactly the one I was looking for, thanks in million!!!

Tags
corsifame, galaxy fame