Corsifame 2 rom Kitkat themed

OP blackwatch92

13th August 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch92

Hmm maybe it has something to do with framework. Anyway you can port it to ur stock rom. Replace identical files from system/app from my rom to ur stock except systemui and secsetting.apk and provider. U can replace ur stock font too.

thank you bro
13th August 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.j

thank you bro

Well did it work? Out device has still the same specs except yours support dual sim. And here's a secret... If you look in app info on the settings menu for example the contacts, it shows wulsic's cm10 signature. I just ported the apps from cm10 and put it in naneys rom.. Meaning i didn't really created it, just a compilation so a very huge thanks to our devs
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.j

thank you bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #23  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
I'm getting a laptop soon, so I'll be able to help if you want. Also I was a tester. :P
20th August 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #24  
OP Member

92 posts
What should we add next then? I'm thinking creating a new xperia ui for our fame
The Following User Says Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 10

78 posts
for s6812
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch92

What should we add next then? I'm thinking creating a new xperia ui for our fame

Can you pls tell me the procedure how to install it on fame s6812?will everything work like sim card and are there any modifications to be done before installing it.Help would be appreciated.
23rd August 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #26  
OP Member

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojnagendra

Can you pls tell me the procedure how to install it on fame s6812?will everything work like sim card and are there any modifications to be done before installing it.Help would be appreciated.

Wipe data and cache and dalvic cache the install zip. But it has some issues because its not designed for dual sims
The Following User Says Thank You to blackwatch92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #27  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8

39 posts
More
could you please tell me, which resources (apks/lib/jar) that related to quick panel addition toggle (tick/untick) on display settings?
i may have accidentally removed something (with no backup, sadly) and then when i select quick panel on display settings it wont work anymore, it says something like 'settings.apk stopped working'.
please help me, thanks in advance
cheers,,

n keep famous
Last edited by midoen; 4th September 2014 at 05:26 AM.
4th September 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 79

89 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midoen

could you please tell me, which resources (apks/lib/jar) that related to quick panel addition toggle (tick/untick) on display settings?
i may have accidentally removed something (with no backup, sadly) and then when i select quick panel on display settings it wont work anymore, it says something like 'settings.apk stopped working'.
please help me, thanks in advance
cheers,,

n keep famous

here u go, download file from b elow link and flash it via CWM. This is contains systemUI, framework and some other necessary stuff. I hope this will solve ur problem.
Cheers, &
Thanks to @blackwatch92 for providing this file

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Pk...hEcGFkVTA/edit
The Following User Says Thank You to toshiro71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #29  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 8

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro71

here u go, download file from b elow link and flash it via CWM. This is contains systemUI, framework and some other necessary stuff. I hope this will solve ur problem.
Cheers, &
Thanks to @blackwatch92 for providing this file

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Pk...hEcGFkVTA/edit

This is exactly the one I was looking for, thanks in million!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
corsifame, galaxy fame
Previous Thread Next Thread