Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 44,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Driverís request to Broadcom

Tip us?

Maljut
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Driverís request to Broadcom

As we know to have Cyanogenmod, ParanoidAndroid or OmniROM the developers need the drivers of the device to start cooking and badly in our device Samsung Galaxy Fame ( GT-S6810) Broadcom doesnít release the drivers so that make impossible to have customs roms base on CyanogenMod, but the users of the forum HTCmania create an official request to Broadcom to release the drives we only need to sing the petition at h t t p : / / w w w . c h a n g e .org/es/peticiones/broadcom-drivers-for-bcm21654g#share. ( just erase the link's unnecessary spaces and you need to register in the site to be able to sing)

We need 10,000 signs so please share this information whit all the galaxy fame user that you may know.

Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to Maljut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faizauthar12
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maljut View Post
As we know to have Cyanogenmod, ParanoidAndroid or OmniROM the developers need the drivers of the device to start cooking and badly in our device Samsung Galaxy Fame ( GT-S6810) Broadcom doesn’t release the drivers so that make impossible to have customs roms base on CyanogenMod, but the users of the forum HTCmania create an official request to Broadcom to release the drives we only need to sing the petition at h t t p : / / w w w . c h a n g e .org/es/peticiones/broadcom-drivers-for-bcm21654g#share. ( just erase the link's unnecessary spaces and you need to register in the site to be able to sing)

We need 10,000 signs so please share this information whit all the galaxy fame user that you may know.

Thx
Okay man ,i will contribute
but Thats my phone ,in photo
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
The Following User Says Thank You to faizauthar12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Maljut
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12 View Post
Okay man ,i will contribute
but Thats my phone ,in photo
Thx

faizauthar12
Old
Thanks Meter 106