Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,465 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fame by motochopper

Tip us?
 
eugenjukic
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Phone Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fame by motochopper

HI guys i just started motochoper and connected my phone and all worked fine, when my phone restarted i runned super su and it said "The Superuser binary (su) must be updated" i pressed install and then i got message saying there was an error installing SUperuser.Please send a log of the error to the developer....PLS HELP
 
faizauthar12
Old
#2  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenjukic View Post
HI guys i just started motochoper and connected my phone and all worked fine, when my phone restarted i runned super su and it said "The Superuser binary (su) must be updated" i pressed install and then i got message saying there was an error installing SUperuser.Please send a log of the error to the developer....PLS HELP
have you use lastest firmware from samsung?
use corsicanu cwm recovery,why? cause in there recovery have script too root your device
i try too with lastest firmware and rooting with motochoper,yeah that not working
try cwm
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
The Following User Says Thank You to faizauthar12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eugenjukic
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12 View Post
have you use lastest firmware from samsung?
use corsicanu cwm recovery,why? cause in there recovery have script too root your device
i try too with lastest firmware and rooting with motochoper,yeah that not working
try cwm
when i install cwm recovery it dosnt working its all the sam i did it all with odin and all that and still dont working
 
faizauthar12
Old
#4  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenjukic View Post
when i install cwm recovery it dosnt working its all the sam i did it all with odin and all that and still dont working
Are you sure you installing us correct

Sent From My Nevis
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
 
eugenjukic
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12 View Post
Are you sure you installing us correct

Sent From My Nevis
yes
 
faizauthar12
Old
#6  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta
Okay,maybe you can choose a custom rom from naney and corsicanu,install that custom rom and your device is automaticly rooted

Sent From My Nevis
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
The Following User Says Thank You to faizauthar12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eugenjukic
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12 View Post
Okay,maybe you can choose a custom rom from naney and corsicanu,install that custom rom and your device is automaticly rooted

Sent From My Nevis
i installed cwm recovery...what now?
 
b.j
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jan 2014
Motochoper doesnot done a thing use KINGOROOT best android rooter it rooted my Samsung galaxy fame s6812 in the first try itself and its rooting all samsung devices easily
 
faizauthar12
Old
#9  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta
i know the problem now,,if you or all of you is getting that error when installing super su
try to install with flashable from chainfire (in his forum )
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes