Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Overall increased or app hacked pls help

Tip us?

blackwatch92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Default Overall increased or app hacked pls help

I tried the latest antutu bench mark test. I usually got 5-6k score but now I had this score

toshiro71
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch92 View Post
I tried the latest antutu bench mark test. I usually got 5-6k score but now I had this score
I bet u got huge increased score on 3D, this happened to me also. It is bug on Antutu i guess. Ur 3d test didnt really went smooth,right? i mean the screen just stutter for some sec and test test complete LOL. just ignore it, NO INCREASE IN PERFORMANCE OR APP HACK ITS BUG I BELIEVE

And i normally get around 6k only!!
The Following User Says Thank You to toshiro71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackwatch92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Thx that explains it.

faizauthar12
Old
Thanks Meter 124
lol

i have just got 4000 XD
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 695
Lol ThreadBump Yeah Benchmarks are only a bit trustable like to see speed or whut but whats more important is the Smoothness you experience, Benchmark is just some computer logging, Nothing is more important then the feeling you have about it since nowadays Manafactures are cheating on benchmarks with benchmark detection software and then having everything on Max power for the whole time.

Btw I didn't made any new progress yet on the Fame Cm10/Cm11 project, I am busy with School and my personal life. I am trying to continue it when i have time but you guys are free to continue also the project and use my sources since I don't have the time of the world to finish it at once :/ So I will still try to work on it
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far
The Following User Says Thank You to wulsic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]