FORUMS

Can I flash any Fame ROM to an S6812i edition?

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Since I don't like to break stuffs (of any kind), I'd like to ask if any Galaxy Fame ROM can be installed in a Galaxy Fame S6812i edition. The thing is I have a friend with one and would like to put a non-chineese ROM on it. But when I Google it all I can see are other ROMs, and again, can I flash any Galaxy Fame Rom into an S6812i edition?

Thanks in advance.

17th August 2014, 03:57 AM |#2  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainalemany

Since I don't like to break stuffs (of any kind), I'd like to ask if any Galaxy Fame ROM can be installed in a Galaxy Fame S6812i edition. The thing is I have a friend with one and would like to put a non-chineese ROM on it. But when I Google it all I can see are other ROMs, and again, can I flash any Galaxy Fame Rom into an S6812i edition?

Thanks in advance.

maybe you can do that,,,if you got some problem in app or mobile data,,try to replace with your original file

Good Luck buddy
17th August 2014, 04:32 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Havana City
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizauthar12

maybe you can do that,,,if you got some problem in app or mobile data,,try to replace with your original file

Good Luck buddy

Sorry, but a "maybe" won't work for me.

I'm just afraid to brick the phone if I flash an S6812 ROM instead of a S6812i. The question is, if I do that, will I have the download mode in case I mess everything up?
17th August 2014, 04:43 AM |#4  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alainalemany

Sorry, but a "maybe" won't work for me.

I'm just afraid to brick the phone if I flash an S6812 ROM instead of a S6812i. The question is, if I do that, will I have the download mode in case I mess everything up?

no,,custom rom is not change a download mode,,,custom rom just overwrite system folder
recobery,download mode, it's not changed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)