Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck on boot screen even after factory reset

Tip us?

shivthink
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Stuck on boot screen even after factory reset

Hi,

My Android (Samsung Galaxy Fame Gt S6810P) stuck on start up boot screen. This is a rooted device with custom rom (xperia) was working properly. Recently I installed a custom boot animation. At beginning boot animation was playing continuously and after 2-3 restarts it was ok. I didn't restart after that. Now I restarted it yesterday, It stuck on again and even after 10 times restarts did not help. So I boot into recovery mode and tried everything including factory reset but no hope. When rebooting after factory reset it was showing some error like "no root access".
And when I reboot again stuck!! Please help me out...

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
Wrong forum, this is I9100 Q&A; your device has its own Q&A here. I've asked mods to move your thread, sit tight until they do.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

svapre
Old
Thanks Meter 0
did you have nandroid backup if yes use it..else try flashing stock firmware via odin

ayushchauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default hey..

u can also use samsung kies for ..this issue.....