Baseband version ?? It matters??

OP tejasar

10th October 2012, 01:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

83 posts
More
I read somewhere that Baseband version deals with network, frequency and signal of mobile...
So now i am on official cyanogenmod 7.2 ( Baseband version DDKT2) and i am facing network problems such that while downloading any content my phone doesn't get signal in mid of downloads..something like netwotk is gone...network is showing but no progress in download,just like idle condition.then i have to search it again..(I tried it at different places and also with different operators but same thing with all, signal was -89Dbm)
Is this the problem with ROM or mobile?? or baseband ver. is making any problem?? because updated baseband ver. for galaxy fit stock rom was "DDKT3"!!
Please give me solution on this i am feeling very helpless??
Is there any Rom with DDKT 3 baseband??
Thank you..

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
10th October 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

83 posts
More
Is my question is wrong ?? Or you people not getting what i M saying?? Pleasssse reply it..

15th October 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 52

78 posts
More
run fix-permissions in recovery
17th October 2012, 10:32 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,449

2,442 posts
More
flash Indian stock firmware then rom of your liking
17th October 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 584

602 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheeraj (dhlalit11)

flash Indian stock firmware then rom of your liking

Can i just flash "only baseband" instead of whole rom? would that be fine?
Whenever i make or recieve calls, i cannot listen what the other person is saying, and this happens only in cm, it works fine in stock
2nd October 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy My samsung can't connect to camera
My samsung Galaxy got a problem ...
1.for the first time cant connect to camera .
2.secondly i dont see camera icon .
SO WHAT CAN I DO ?PLEASE GUYS I BEG YOU I NEED YOUR HELP? ..................email.... @devisfelix@gmail.com......facebook@ Devis Felix.............................Thank you ?
6th October 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #7  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasar

I read somewhere that Baseband version deals with network, frequency and signal of mobile...
So now i am on official cyanogenmod 7.2 ( Baseband version DDKT2) and i am facing network problems such that while downloading any content my phone doesn't get signal in mid of downloads..something like netwotk is gone...network is showing but no progress in download,just like idle condition.then i have to search it again..(I tried it at different places and also with different operators but same thing with all, signal was -89Dbm)
Is this the problem with ROM or mobile?? or baseband ver. is making any problem?? because updated baseband ver. for galaxy fit stock rom was "DDKT3"!!
Please give me solution on this i am feeling very helpless??
Is there any Rom with DDKT 3 baseband??
Thank you..

My Fit's baseband version is DDKT2 and it never gave me any sort of problem in case of downloads. Official CM7 won't give such issues. I've used CM7 and it never ever misbehaved. So I think this is an issue with your mobile phone. Try flashing the stock ROM and then flashing a Cutom ROM again. If that doesn't help then the problem might reside in your hardware. Please be informed that I'm playing a guessing game and I may be wrong.

Hope this helps!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread