How to work gear manager on Note 3 5.0 lollipop ?

Search This thread

dogancanozer

Mar 14, 2014
Dear friends I have a problem , I updated lollipop version my Note 3 everything ıts ok but Gear manager doesnt work :(:(

I didn't solved this problem Anyone Did now this problem ? Could you help me ?? I think Lollipop update working with ART but some app didnt work ART ..

speedme

Jun 12, 2006
Breda
Did you restore with a backup program ?

I have a S5 and installed Gear Manager and it is working fine.
However I did set up my Gear 1 completely from the start

dogancanozer

Mar 14, 2014
I did

Did you restore with a backup program ?

I have a S5 and installed Gear Manager and it is working fine.
However I did set up my Gear 1 completely from the start

I did my friend not working I install this apk and find my gear and connecting to gear Im wait wait wait not connection
Can you share me your manager apk ?

speedme

Jun 12, 2006
Breda
Gear Manager IS working in Lollipop, it works on my S5

And it is available in Galaxy Apps.

See these Screenshots :

8d4fa5b0306c1588dc9d7825c4f9a525.jpg

d84878795aec90baf56cd926557d3545.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

If you guys want to know how I installed Gear Manager on my S5, here's a small manual :

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57727596&postcount=15

langsalang

Jun 19, 2012

ozo1ozo

Jan 13, 2009
Egypt
Last edited:

speedme

Jun 12, 2006
Breda
Ok guys,

Luckily I back up everything I download, so I have all the APK files available.

I have uploaded them to my MEGA account, so here they are : https://mega.co.nz/#F!ZQpyXYTQ!pxBKmRnO_35mkQhZWlhI7A

You guys have to figure out yourselfs which files you need, because on my S5 the correct files are downloaded automatically.
So I don't exactly know which files you need.
The version numbering is also intact, so it shouldn't be any problem.

Last edited:

t-shock

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
Ok guys,

Luckily I back up everything I download, so I have all the APK files available.

I have uploaded them to my MEGA account, so here they are : https://mega.co.nz/#fm/ENQTHLjZ

You guys have to figure out yourselfs which files you need, because on my S5 the correct files are downloaded automatically.
So I don't exactly know which files you need.
The version numbering is also intact, so it shouldn't be any problem.

I opened the link but it is showing my account not your files

kaizer hanz

Aug 22, 2009
Jakarta - Bandung
Now Samsung Roll Out "Official" Gear Manager for Lollipop (I've get update via Samsung App / Galaxy Store) tested with Gear 1 Gen and all Notification work.. ;) :highfive: :victory:

kreuzkontrol

Dec 30, 2014
Gear Manager

Dear friends I have a problem , I updated lollipop version my Note 3 everything ıts ok but Gear manager doesnt work :(:(

I didn't solved this problem Anyone Did now this problem ? Could you help me ?? I think Lollipop update working with ART but some app didnt work ART ..

Hi, The leaked version of Lollipop for Note 3 does not support the new Gear Manager (Tizen O/S)
If you have Gear 1 (SM-V700) then you can downgrade your smart watch back to the original Android firmware (this will work with the old gear manager on your note 3)
If you have upgraded your Gear 1 to Tizen or if you have Gear 2, then will will have 3 options
1) Put your Gear in your draw and wait for the official Lollipop release with Gear Manager support for Tizen
2) Downgrade Lollipop back to Kitkat
3) Downgrade your Gear 1 back to Android (you cannot down grade Gear 2)

After having the same problems as you, I have successfully downgraded my Gear 1 back to Android, and everything is now working fine.