Default [Q] Please Help, Galaxy Gear bricked (?)

Hi. So i'm new to this Galaxy Gear stuff. I bought my gear second hand from a friend (so i do not have any warranty or what so ever) I rooted and flashed a custom rom on it, everything went fine and everything worked good, but now i wanted to sell it so in order to sell it i had to flash the stock rom on it. I downloaded the right file (i live in Finland so i selected the Finnish one) and when i tried to flash it nothing happened. It said bootloader where it says fail or pass in odin an i waited and waited and nothing happened, then i unplugged it from the pc (big mistake) now it says on the screen when i turn it on ''Firmware upgrade encounteredan issue. Please selectrecovery mode in Kies andtry again''.
If i try to reboot the gear it comes to the same screen, so i can't go to recovery i guess. And when i try to connect it to Kies 3, it says it's not supported ? Odin recognizes it but if i try to flash again nothing happens. So my question is dear xda members. Is there any way to fix my gear or is it broken for good.

-Thanks

If i forgot something i'll answer as soon as possible!