Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Using Galaxy Gear on MIUI ROM

Tip us?

psycho1200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] Using Galaxy Gear on MIUI ROM

I wonder if any of you guys, try the new roms for the Note 3 or Other devices, Miuis Rom working with the galaxy gear ?

ggero
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho1200 View Post
I wonder if any of you guys, try the new roms for the Note 3 or Other devices, Miuis Rom working with the galaxy gear ?
I have the Nexus 5 with MIUI rom and working flawlessly with my Gear 1

Before the N5 I had the Oppo Find 5 and was working good also .

With MIUI rom I like that the phone asks me from where I want to pick up the incoming call (speakerphone, gear or internal speaker)
The Following User Says Thank You to ggero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psycho1200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggero View Post
I have the Nexus 5 with MIUI rom and working flawlessly with my Gear 1

Before the N5 I had the Oppo Find 5 and was working good also .

With MIUI rom I like that the phone asks me from where I want to pick up the incoming call (speakerphone, gear or internal speaker)
Thanks for your answer, but you used it with tizen or android and did you used it with galaxy gear ? i was trying to use the gear manager without luck =(

ggero
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Thanks for your answer, but you used it with tizen or android and did you used it with galaxy gear ? i was trying to use the gear manager without luck =(
I used Oppo Find 5 with gear 1 (null rom) and N5 with gear 1 (tizen). I am happier with tizen .. Battery life is really better and it does what it should do !
The Following User Says Thank You to ggero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psycho1200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
I finally get my gear 1 working with Miui =D if some of you want to know how to do it just tell me and i will show you how, i think that method should work with another kind of roms
The Following User Says Thank You to psycho1200 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ducter
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
I finally get my gear 1 working with Miui =D if some of you want to know how to do it just tell me and i will show you how, i think that method should work with another kind of roms
I have a note 3 and obviously a gear running null, if you don't mind a quick outline of what you did would be appreciated. Finding conflicting information. Interested in installing cyan but should be close to the same steps. Thanks
All fear, all pain, all hurt, all grief, all lies, must bow to Jesus' name.

oxyde
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Do you have a topic for use the gear on the roms not touchwizz?

allendj81
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
What version of miui are you running v5 v6? What device are you using? Are you on a stock gear? Android or tizen? And lastly, how did you connect the watch with your device?

D2TMO - MultiBoot
Galaxy Gear - Null Rom android
Asus Transformer TF700 - CROMI X 5.4