FORUMS

[Q] Watchstyler in Gear Manager of non-Samsung Device

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By tanglang13, Junior Member on 31st May 2015, 08:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have an Asus Zenfone 2. I've installed the Gear manager and it's apk files (extracted them from the original apk as a Zip file). I managed to connect the Gear to my mobile and even install watchstyler and apply it's watch faces (don't remember if i installed through Samsung store of from an apk file).
Than I got greedy and tried to use a newer Gear manager and it all stopped working. I tried to re-install everything but no matter what I do, I cannot see the watchstyler watch in the gear manager options, so i can't apply a new watchstyler watch face on the gear1.
No matter if I re-install the gear to stock rom (At first i use the awesome null 23), I can't make it work anymore. Now when i install samsung store, i can't see any items in the store (i think this is the real problem, the store recognizes I'm not using Samsung device) so I wan't install the watchstyler through the store. I can connect the gear to my device with the gear manager but can't see the watchstyler watch in the manager.

Any ideas how to solve this problem? I think that one of the best things in the gear are the watch faces

Thanks

version JDQ39.V700XXUAMK7

Manager version 1.6.111801

6th June 2015, 02:51 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I've tried installing other watch face apps (as apk) that I had in the past. I forgot to pair my device with the watch and got a message that the installation failed and will be complete after i pair the two. So it seems that maybe all these apps need to install something in the watch itself but can't for some reason. Any ideas?
12th June 2015, 09:54 PM |#3  
Flag Shaw, MS
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Which version of gear manager were you using before?
13th June 2015, 09:45 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 754boy

Which version of gear manager were you using before?

Same version as the one mentioned above.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread