Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,079 Members 50,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gear 2 Heart rate monitor app

Tip us?

MattHamby
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gear 2 Heart rate monitor app

Hello,

I am interested in getting the Gear 2, most likely the Neo. One thing that I am having trouble finding is for the heart rate monitor to sound an alarm when your heart rate reaches a predetermined rate. I have a heart murmur that I have noticed gives me problems when my heart rate reaches about 160. I have been using the MotoActive, I like it, it's just too bulky, plus you have to wear the strap around your chest. This would come in handy when running, or riding MTB. I am constantly looking down at the "watch" to get my HR, not looking where I am going! an audible alert would be awesome.

Thanks,

Matt

titi974
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHamby View Post
Hello,

I am interested in getting the Gear 2, most likely the Neo. One thing that I am having trouble finding is for the heart rate monitor to sound an alarm when your heart rate reaches a predetermined rate. I have a heart murmur that I have noticed gives me problems when my heart rate reaches about 160. I have been using the MotoActive, I like it, it's just too bulky, plus you have to wear the strap around your chest. This would come in handy when running, or riding MTB. I am constantly looking down at the "watch" to get my HR, not looking where I am going! an audible alert would be awesome.

Thanks,

Matt
sorry mate, you're on the gear 1 forum here, head other to the right place to ask this

MattHamby
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry, didn't realize that!