Bricked my phone, windows 8.1

Search This thread

19chris9

Sep 3, 2014
Hello community,

i kinda read everything on every forum about this topic, and nothing really worked, so i am asking here now.

I tried to flash CFW on my phone, but since the guy making the thread was a genius, i downloaded the wrong cfw for another handy, bricking my recovery, i am also stuck in a bootloop. HOWEVER i can still access Download mode and Emergency Download mode.

BUT if i connect my phone in download mode to my pc, it says that it is an unknown device, i deleted and installed so many drivers just to make it work, it did not. I also swappen USB ports, cables etc.
Suprisingly, when i connect my phone in Emergency download mode, Windows finds my phone and it actually works, even odin finds the phone, but i still cant flash it since im stuck on "setup connection".

I am on Win 8.1

Any help appreciated :)

HerroYou

Apr 21, 2013
Somewhere over the rainbow!!
Hello community,

i kinda read everything on every forum about this topic, and nothing really worked, so i am asking here now.

I tried to flash CFW on my phone, but since the guy making the thread was a genius, i downloaded the wrong cfw for another handy, bricking my recovery, i am also stuck in a bootloop. HOWEVER i can still access Download mode and Emergency Download mode.

BUT if i connect my phone in download mode to my pc, it says that it is an unknown device, i deleted and installed so many drivers just to make it work, it did not. I also swappen USB ports, cables etc.
Suprisingly, when i connect my phone in Emergency download mode, Windows finds my phone and it actually works, even odin finds the phone, but i still cant flash it since im stuck on "setup connection".

I am on Win 8.1

Any help appreciated :)

Use window 7 instead of window 8.1