FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

[CF-ROOT][SM-G7102][4.3] Root Galaxy Grand 2

1,458 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,956

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th July 2015, 12:21 PM |#101  
Flag Connection error :p
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTakki

i flashed CWM-Touch-6.0.4.8-ms013g but recovery mode never start
what steps should i follow

Enter recovery mode via"vol.up+home+power btn alltogether"(device must be switched off)...else you can also use somw apps which helps to boot in recovery mode from one click in the app itself(need root for that)...

Follow the steps correctly while flashing..the moment odin says pass,pull the battery from mobile and reinsert..enter recovery mode"vol.up+power+home alltogther"...

Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app

25th July 2015, 12:46 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown rockstar

Enter recovery mode via"vol.up+home+power btn alltogether"(device must be switched off)...else you can also use somw apps which helps to boot in recovery mode from one click in the app itself(need root for that)...

Follow the steps correctly while flashing..the moment odin says pass,pull the battery from mobile and reinsert..enter recovery mode"vol.up+power+home alltogther"...

i Enter recovery mode via"vol.up+home+power that work with CWM-6.0.4.9-ms103g-Beta
but when i flash CWM-Touch-6.0.4.8-ms013g and try enter recovery mode not enter and blue screen appears and device restart in less than 1 second
some one said in youtube he face the same problem i faced( this package is for device ms013g,ms01lte; this device is ms103g.)
and say he flashed kitkat first then it worked i just want to flash any rom that would work with odin i downloaded this rom G7102XXUANA1_G7102OJVAML3_G7102XXUAML5_HOME.tar.md 5 but odin failed ?!?!
25th July 2015, 12:57 PM |#103  
Flag Connection error :p
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTakki

i Enter recovery mode via"vol.up+home+power that work with CWM-6.0.4.9-ms103g-Beta
but when i flash CWM-Touch-6.0.4.8-ms013g and try enter recovery mode not enter and blue screen appears and device restart in less than 1 second
some one said in youtube he face the same problem i faced( this package is for device ms013g,ms01lte; this device is ms103g.)
and say he flashed kitkat first then it worked i just want to flash any rom that would work with odin i downloaded this rom G7102XXUANA1_G7102OJVAML3_G7102XXUAML5_HOME.tar.md 5 but odin failed ?!?!

You sure you have the dual sim SM-G7102?

The Following User Says Thank You to unkown rockstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2015, 01:07 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown rockstar

You sure you have the dual sim SM-G7102?

yes my phone model SM-G7102
it was in 4.3 JB
now it not open the screen with name only and not charging
that what i did to my phone http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...g7102-t2794016
Last edited by MAXTakki; 25th July 2015 at 01:11 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread