FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Mod] [theme] ASUS Weather Widget

13th June 2014, 12:39 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Asus Weather Widget For Grand 2
SM-G7102

Steps
1-Download the file given below.
2-After Downloading the file go to settings>Device>Flash Gordan.
3-In Select Zip option select the file you have downloaded.
4-Then click on flash.
5-This will take 5-6 sec.
6-After that one popup will come.
7-Click on Ok.
8.Reboot your Device.

ASUS WEATHER JUGAD

Credits-@tuckersmission
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51796546
PLEASE HIT"THANKS" OR "DONATE"
Attached Files
File Type: zip weather_jugad.zip - [Click for QR Code] (42.9 KB, 110 views)
Last edited by vipulm15; 13th June 2014 at 07:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vipulm15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th July 2014, 02:36 PM |#2  
vandroid699's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Thumbs up good
good
4th July 2014, 06:40 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulm15

Asus Weather Widget For Grand 2
SM-G7102

Steps
1-Download the file given below.
2-After Downloading the file go to settings>Device>Flash Gordan.
3-In Select Zip option select the file you have downloaded.
4-Then click on flash.
5-This will take 5-6 sec.
6-After that one popup will come.
7-Click on Ok.
8.Reboot your Device.

ASUS WEATHER JUGAD

Credits-@tuckersmission
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51796546
PLEASE HIT"THANKS" OR "DONATE"

screenshots please


schubeir
6th July 2014, 11:11 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandroid699

good

Bro if u liked this,plzz click on thanks.
7th July 2014, 01:34 AM |#5  
cakdavid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulm15

Bro if u liked this,plzz click on thanks.

you have to say..this mod is only for gennxt rom.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium HD app
7th July 2014, 01:30 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakdavid

you have to say..this mod is only for gennxt rom.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium HD app

Bro it is obvious as i have posted in xda thread :P
And i have writeen for grand2
8th July 2014, 04:45 AM |#7  
cakdavid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulm15

Bro it is obvious as i have posted in xda thread :P
And i have writeen for grand2

Ya, I knew this mod for grand 2...but...is it for stock rom too?
how about your instruction number 2 in stock rom?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes