SM-G7102( Grand 2) SDCARD Un-Bricker Files
- only select SDC,
- Insert micro sd (just formatted fat 32), in M.sd reader of BIG atf or adaptor
- select you .img file
- click in "write" button, wait and when ready get out,
1) insert Micro sd in slot of Samsung, wait a little, (5 min.s),
2) connect any Uart Cable of BOX samsung or if have the "JIG UNBRICK" in Usb port of the Samsung and waith that enter in D.Mode,
3) Download and insert Full Flash pack whith Single file, Csc.. Phone..Pda + Mx-Pit file, (this is important), in Odin or if you want, can use any Samsung BOX, (i use Odin), wait when is ready and click START,
4) Now in you phone will be write Full Fw and will be ready for use,
a) in D.Mode you have Product NULL, any model showing,
b) phone know message like: "efs impossible mount itc.."
c) after too much time phone Not enter in D.Mode whith JIG UNBRICK or UART CABLE,
a1) can be that you eMMc is damaged and have need replace it, this method work only if is Sw problem no work whith HW problem, replace you eMMc,
b1) easy solve this, search and Finf FULL EFS for you model and write it whith Odin or Box Samsung that support it, (i use Odin), wait end process and you phone is alive and working,
c1) in this case, ceck: 1) if you have download and used correct sdc .img file,
2) if you have used right "size" of micro sd card" ad file .img is not wrote for half, remember that for I9300/N7100/I9500 you can use also 2gb of Msc, (for sure use 4gb), 3) reformat Msc and write other time sdc .img file and repeat full procedure, 4) to be shure that UART cable or JIG Unbrick is working, Test whith other phone, from power off connect Uart or JIG and wait 3/5 sec.s if phone goes in D.Mode, if NO, then change Uart cable or Repair Jig, never you phone damaged can enter in D.Mode if you use wrong Uart Cable or Jig Unbrick not working!!!!
If you device NOT respond for nothingh after all these steps, please ceck you HW problem, short circuit, Power ic, Usb connector itc... shure you device have other type of problems....