Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant Copy files to Obb Folder

Tip us?
 
Yogendra Agarwal
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Post [Q] Cant Copy files to Obb Folder

I Have Galaxy Grand 2 GT-SM7102. I Have Downloaded GTA SA obb files but it is not copying to obb folder .By PC It Stuck at 99.99% And From Phone It Stuck At 50%.I Have Tried Many File Explorer But None Of Them Working Same Thing Happen With Asphalt 8 Obb files.It Also Creates mtptemp when i try to copy.
Pls Help
 
mobihack
Old
#2  
mobihack's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2014
I also have this problem. I just remove my memmory card and copy to it using a card reader.
Then copy it to the obb folder using xplore filemanager. That thing always works
"Strive not to be of success,
Strive to be of worth"
The Following User Says Thank You to mobihack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Yogendra Agarwal
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobihack View Post
I also have this problem. I just remove my memmory card and copy to it using a card reader.
Then copy it to the obb folder using xplore filemanager. That thing always works
Dude,You Are Genius Its Working Thanks For Your ANswer
 
mobihack
Old
#4  
mobihack's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogendra Agarwal View Post
Dude,You Are Genius Its Working Thanks For Your ANswer
Glad I could help. Hit thanx

THANKS IS NOT SOMETHING TO SAVE, IT'S SOMETHING TO GIVE OUT
"Strive not to be of success,
Strive to be of worth"
The Following User Says Thank You to mobihack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ICUDeadNaw
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Halol
Instead of using a Card Reader you can also just simply copy the files to the root of your extSdCard and then move it to Sdcard0/Android/obb using ES or any other File explorer works for me
 
techmate98
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogendra Agarwal View Post
I Have Galaxy Grand 2 GT-SM7102. I Have Downloaded GTA SA obb files but it is not copying to obb folder .By PC It Stuck at 99.99% And From Phone It Stuck At 50%.I Have Tried Many File Explorer But None Of Them Working Same Thing Happen With Asphalt 8 Obb files.It Also Creates mtptemp when i try to copy.
Pls Help
1. copy files ti ext sd
2. using es file explorer copy or move the files to android/obb folder in internal memory
3. this would copy the data

hit thanks if it helped you
 
Ashwini jain
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default obb folder

i didn't find obb folder in my sd card on my galaxy pocket
can u please help

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...